Thursday, October 13, 2011

Ska music

Ska is a music genre that originated in Jamaica in the late 1950s, and is a combination of the mento(a Jamaican music style) and the American jazz and blues.


 To start, the reason why I choose  "ska" is because I like the music that they make and also because the groups are very nice. Which I like best of all is the ska group called  Ze Esatek!, is one of the best basque groups and lot of  teenagers like that music. This year they have made many concerts but the most important one is the concert they offered in Kilometroak ( a festival to support Basque and with the money they get to build a new school for children). If you want to know more information about this group and if you want to listen the music they do go to their social webs in My space: Myspace Ze esatek!


I have been  at  three concerts of this group and two of them are from Kilometroak. I think that this group play in that festivals because they want to support Basque and also because many people want that Ze esatek goes to Kilometroak.

  

Here is a song of Ze esatek!

                                       


1 comment: